15 Jul 2019
Source: PIB (Budget)
- Pradhan Mantri Karam Yogi Maandhan Scheme
- Pension benefits to about three crore retail traders & small shopkeepers with annual turnover less than Rs. 1.5 crore.
- Enrolment to be kept simple, requiring only Aadhaar, bank account and a self-declaration.
- Rs. 350 crore allocated for FY 2019-20 for 2% interest subvention (on fresh or incremental loans) to all GST-registered MSMEs, under the Interest Subvention Scheme for MSMEs.
- Payment platform for MSMEs to be created to enable filing of bills and payment thereof, to eliminate delays in government payments