STARTING FROM 20th June 2019
Open session on 20th and 21st June
Sample handoutpsir-sample handout
The course will begin on 20th June 2019. It is a comprehensive programme comprising 4 months of Classes, 12 Tests with Evaluation and Test Discussion
FEES: Rs.35,000/- (incl. GST) for full course
FEES for test series only: Rs.10,000/-
Key Features of the course
- It is a Full-fledged course comprising classes covering all sections of the subject.
- It caters to every student even without a background of Political Science
- Classes will cover topics from Basics to the Advanced level keeping in mind the dynamic nature of questions being asked in recent times.
- Relevant supplementary material will be provided in a format which will help students revise quickly prior to the exam.
- Class lectures will be integratingtopics across different PARTS and also PAPERS for efficient coverage of the syllabus.
- Theoretical portions will be integrated with practical aspects in sectionsof Polity and International Relations
- Dynamic portions like Polity and International Relations will be well integrated with current issues .
- Most importantly how to use Political Science knowledge in General Studies will be taught as 60% of Political Science overlaps with General studies syllabus.
- Most importantly care is taken that students will not be burdened with bulky books. Most things will be covered with class lectures, supplementary material and test discussions. Books will be prescribed just for reference and not for giving a foundation.
- There will be 12 tests (8 Sectional and 4 Simulated tests)
- Tests will be evaluated through a unique part-wise system which will make students capable of self-evaluation. This will improve their judgment in differentiating a good and bad answer.
- Test questions will be discussed after evaluation giving students the standard approach in UPSC to fetch more marks.
- Technology mediated appointments for further clarifications of doubts if any.
- There will be classes on previous years’ UPSC papers giving the students a perspective on changing trends and the dynamics of the subject which differ from the regular University exams.
LIMITED SEATS TO MAINTAIN ADEQUATE TUTOR:PUPIL RATIO