STARTING FROM 4th March 2019
Open session on 4th (Monday) and 5th (Tuesday), March, 2019
Do not let CSAT paper hazard your precious attempt!!!
It is March and 90 days are left to this year’s Prelims exam. There are chances that an aspirant will be in dilemma whether to give ample time to CSAT preparation. There is a risk involved in taking chance with the paper as one cannot predict the difficulty level. One has to give optimum time for CSAT paper. Manifest IAS is coming with a plan to finish the CSAT syllabus in 30+ classes of 2hrs each which will include class tests and 4 simulated CSAT exams at the end.
FEES: Rs.6,000/- (incl. GST)
Following are the features of the programme
- 60+ Hours of Classroom Teaching includes
- 30+ Hours for Quantitative Aptitude
- 20+ hours for Logical Reasoning
- 10 hours for English Comprehension
- 4 hours of Data Interpretation
- Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning by Mrutyunjay S. Navalagatti
- English Comprehension by Manjunath B. Sigi
- Classes from Monday to Friday every week to accommodate the students to learn, revise and practice the concepts well.
- Revision Test before each class.
- Class Test in each session.
- 4 Simulated tests at the end.
- Pedagogy based on the visualization of the problems as real-life problems, not based on formulae.
- Shortcuts and tricks to arrive at solutions in quick time.
- Comprehension is done in a manner to help students to improve their overall comprehension skills to understand the editorials and other news.
- As aptitude is indispensable part of all competitive exams, the course is not restricted to just CSAT. The aspirants of other competitive exams like Banking, SSC etc. also can attend.
|4-Mar-19||MONDAY||07.30am – 09.30am||Number System|
|5-Mar-19||TUESDAY||07.30am – 09.30am||Number System|
|6-Mar-19||WEDNESDAY||07.30am – 09.30am||Number Series, Ranking|
|7-Mar-19||THURSDAY||07.30am – 09.30am||Average|
|8-Mar-19||FRIDAY||07.30am – 09.30am||Percentage|
|11-Mar-19||MONDAY||07.30am – 09.30am||Ratio and Proportion|
|12-Mar-19||TUESDAY||07.30am – 09.30am||Mixtures and Alligations|
|13-Mar-19||WEDNESDAY||07.30am – 09.30am||Profit and Loss|
|14-Mar-19||THURSDAY||07.30am – 09.30am||Profit and Loss|
|15-Mar-19||FRIDAY||07.30am – 09.30am||Reading Comprehension|
|18-Mar-19||MONDAY||07.30am – 09.30am||Simple Interest and Compound Interest|
|19-Mar-19||TUESDAY||07.30am – 09.30am||Partnerships|
|20-Mar-19||WEDNESDAY||07.30am – 09.30am||Time and work|
|21-Mar-19||THURSDAY||07.30am – 09.30am||Reading Comprehension|
|22-Mar-19||FRIDAY||07.30am – 09.30am||Reading Comprehension|
|25-Mar-19||MONDAY||07.30am – 09.30am||Pipes and cistern|
|26-Mar-19||TUESDAY||07.30am – 09.30am||Time, Speed and Distance|
|27-Mar-19||WEDNESDAY||07.30am – 09.30am||Problems on Boats and Trains|
|28-Mar-19||THURSDAY||07.30am – 09.30am||Blood Relations|
|29-Mar-19||FRIDAY||07.30am – 09.30am||Reading Comprehension|
|1-Apr-19||MONDAY||07.30am – 09.30am||Reading Comprehension|
|2-Apr-19||TUESDAY||07.30am – 09.30am||Coding and Directions|
|3-Apr-19||WEDNESDAY||07.30am – 09.30am||Clocks and Calendar|
|4-Apr-19||THURSDAY||07.30am – 09.30am||Cubes and Dices|
|5-Apr-19||FRIDAY||07.30am – 09.30am||Venn Diagrams|
|8-Apr-19||MONDAY||07.30am – 09.30am||Syllogisms|
|9-Apr-19||TUESDAY||07.30am – 09.30am||Seating Arrangements|
|10-Apr-19||WEDNESDAY||07.30am – 09.30am||Permutations and Combinations|
|11-Apr-19||THURSDAY||07.30am – 09.30am||Probability|
|12-Apr-19||FRIDAY||07.30am – 09.30am||Puzzles|
|14-Apr-19||SUNDAY||2.00pm – 4.00pm||Simulated Full Length Test 1|
|15-Apr-19||MONDAY||07.30am – 09.30am||Data Interpretation|
|16-Apr-19||TUESDAY||07.30am – 09.30am||Data Interpretation|
|17-Apr-19||WEDNESDAY||07.30am – 09.30am||Reading Comprehension|
|28-Apr-19||SUNDAY||2.00pm – 4.00pm||Simulated Full Length Test 2|
|12-May-19||SUNDAY||2.00pm – 4.00pm||Simulated Full Length Test 3|
|19-May-19||SUNDAY||2.00pm – 4.00pm||Simulated Full Length Test 4|
LIMITED SEATS TO MAINTAIN ADEQUATE TUTOR:PUPIL RATIO
VISIT OUR OFFICE / CALL US ON 99644 32222 TO KNOW MORE
You can pay/transfer the fees and mail us the reference number and screenshot of transaction along with your full name and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp or Telegram it to 9964432222 with your email id. Account details given below:
FEES: Rs.6,000/- (incl. GST)
Beneficiary name: MANIFEST IAS
AXIS Bank account number: 918020111873186