29 Nov 2018
Class on 3rd December 2018 is open to all!!!
First class on 3rd December is open to all
Following are the features of the programme:
- 60+ Hours of Classroom Teaching
- 30+ Hours for Quantitative Aptitude
- 20+ hours for Logical Reasoning
- 10 hours for English Comprehension
- 4 hours of Data Interpretation
- Classes on alternative days to accommodate the students to learn revise and practice the concepts well.
- Revision Test before each class
- Class Test in each session
- 2 Comprehensive Revision tests
- Pedagogy based on the visualization of the problems as real-life problems, not based on formulae
- Shortcuts and tricks to arrive at solutions in quick time
- Comprehension is done in a manner to help students to improve their overall comprehension skills to understand the editorials and other news
- As aptitude is an indispensable part of all competitive exams, the course is not restricted to just CSAT. The aspirants of other competitive exams like Banking, SSC etc. also can attend
Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning by Mrutyunjay S.Navalagatti
- An Engineer by studies and a Derivatives Analyst by profession. Has been both teacher and student of Mental Ability who practices it every day and has mastered the skills, tricks and shortcuts to reduce the time taken to solve the problems. Trained more than 2000 students over 5 years and got the best feedback from students.
English Comprehension by Manjunath B.Sigi
- A CET topper and a post graduate from Delhi University in Literature in English Language. He has been training students since 5 years in various disciplines of Civil Services Exam. He trains, not to just read English, but to comprehend English without having dissonance with what an author is trying to convey.
Register to know more about the course, fee structure, timings and other details.Click for Time-Table